17.5″ Devoucoux Makila Harmonie 2A (2018) *Pro Panels*Full Buffalo Leather*
Stunning Devoucoux Makila Harmonie monoflap dressage saddle with standard length/forward flaps in upgraded full buffalo leather with pretty grey piping around the seat. This saddle also features unmodified pro panels that are thinned at the front for additional shoulder clearance and the Dynamick® saddle tree, which is a lighter composite tree that can flex with the horse’s back.
From the Devoucoux website: “Pushing the limits of proximity between the rider and horse, a major challenge accomplished using a slim design which ensures increased close contact:
- The narrow twist combined with ergonomic knee blocks ensures optimal engagement for the rider and improves leg alignment
- The perfect balance of freedom of movement and support for the rider
- The pre-formed flaps closely fit the horse’s morphology
- Unparalleled close contact and responsiveness to the rider’s commands
- The Dynamick® saddle tree combining lightness and flexibility for the horse’s back
- The flared form of padding spreads the rider’s weight more evenly while allowing the horse greater muscular freedom “
Seat Size: 17.5″
Flap Size: 2A (standard length/forward)
Flap Length (measured from the bottom of the stirrup bar): 14.5″
Flap Width (widest point): 12.5″
Gullet measurement: 4″ (medium-narrow)
Comes with: Devoucoux fleece-lined cover
Comment: There are some minor cosmetic scuffs on the right side of the cantle (see pictures).