WHY CONSIGN WITH HIGHLINE TACK?
- We have one of the lowest consignment rates around at just 25% (the minimum consignment fee is $500)
- We list every saddle that comes into stock on our website, Facebook page, Instagram page and Ebay.
- We have a saddle studio in Chapel HIll, NC where clients can try saddles in person
- We have all 5* reviews on Google and Facebook.
- We run paid advertisements regularly on social media.
- We have regularly run ad campaigns with The Chronicle of the Horse (print and online), The Plaid Horse, StreamHorse TV and several horse shows ranging from “C”, “A” and “AA” rated shows including the Duke AA Jump for the Children show.
- At the larger shows, we regularly sponsor the groom’s awards for the Grand Prix and International Hunter Derby where our logo is displayed and advertisements are announced. We also have a Highline Tack jump for the Grand Prixs at AA shows.
- In addition to traditional advertising, we also have sponsored riders throughout the US and abroad that represent our brand at shows and recommend us to clients and other riders.
- We currently have over 7,500 Facebook followers, over 3,000 Instagram followers and post regularly on social media.
- All of our saddles that are shipped out on trials are fully paid for prior to shipping.
- We now offer FREE shipping on all of our outgoing saddles
- We are one of the only saddle seller that offers financing to our clients
We offer Consignment services for high-end brand saddles at a low rate of 25% (minimum consignment fee of $500). We provide shipping for all incoming saddles (see below). The incoming shipping fee is $75 (this includes full insurance) and will be deducted from your payout once the saddle sells, so no need to pay for shipping up front!
Simply follow these steps to consign your saddle with us:
- Complete the form below
- We will reply to your request via Email and we will let you know the recommended list price
- Electronically sign the Consignment Agreement (link here: https://www.highlinetack.com/consignment-agreement/)
- Next, print 2 copies of the shipping labels provided.
- Wrap your saddle in bubble wrap (please no styrofoam/packing peanuts) and place your saddle in a box that is approximately 14”x14”x24” up to 18”x18”x24” (all UPS stores have boxes that are perfect for shipping saddles)
- Place one shipping label inside the box and tape the other shipping label on the top of the box.
- Drop the saddle off at any UPS store or any UPS access point (CVS, Staples and others – find a location near you here: https://www.ups.com/dropoff/?loc=en_US)
Your saddle will be shipped UPS Ground with full insurance. We will send you an email to confirm its arrival with us.
Your saddle will be detailed/cleaned, photographed and advertised within 1 business day of its arrival.
We will let you know when your saddle is heading off on trial or when it has been purchased.
Finally, we will process your payout through Paypal (no fees will be taken out), by mailed check or you can use the credit towards a saddle order (or refund a previous order). We can also send it to you through a bank transfer directly to your bank account for $10 to cover the bank fees (we just need your routing number and account number).
Please note: Once the saddle has arrived with Highline Tack or Fineline Tack and is listed as a consignment, the saddle can only be transitioned to a Trade-In for an additional $150 fee. However, a saddle that arrives as a Trade-In can be transitioned to a Consignment at no additional cost.
*We are not currently accepting saddles older than 2012 (or under the minimum list price of $2000).*
Please fill out the information below and we will email you back within 24 hours.
*Please note that there is a $40 charge for saddles that arrive for consignment without a cover. Saddle brand covers are accepted as well as plain (no logo) fleece-lined covers. Fleece-only covers are not accepted*
*There is a $100 fee for removing a consigned saddle from our stock to cover cleaning and advertising time and expenses. The owner is also responsible for the shipping costs (incoming and outgoing).
*If you would like to consign a mid-range brand saddle, please visit our sister store, Fineline Tack: https://www.finelinetack.com/consignmenttradein/