This agreement is made between the undersigned person(s) as Consignor and Highline Tack, known as Consignee *
- Highline Tack will act as an agent for the Consignor, therefore the articles placed with Highline Tack will remain the property of the Consignor until sold, picked up by Consignor or shipped back to Consignor.
- Consignor’s articles are covered by Highline Tack’s business insurance policy while in Highline Tack’s care. The consignment items are also shipped with full insurance that will cover any loss or damage during shipment.
- Consignor assumes all risks and agrees to bear any and all losses which may result from fire, theft or any other casualty while the merchandise is consigned at Highline Tack
- Items placed on consignment will be priced at the amount that is agreed upon by the Consignor and Consignee.
- All sales or discounts on consignment saddles will be discussed with Consignor prior to execution.
- Consignee will secure full payment for the consigned saddle prior to being shipped out or picked up for a trial period.
- Consignor agrees to allow saddle to be shipped out on trials with prospective buyers for periods of 5-7 days. During which time, saddles will be test ridden.
- Consignor also agrees for saddle to be displayed at Highline Tack vendor booths at horse shows.
- Consignor agrees to allow the saddle to be transported in a car and taken to prospective buyers for test rides on local day trials.
- Consignor shall not hold Highline Tack responsible for wear, damage, fire or theft during trial periods.
- Highline Tack agrees to advertise all consigned saddles on Highlinetack.com, Highline Tack’s Facebook and Instagram pages, 3Beats.com and relevant Facebook groups.
Consignment Selling Period and Terms:
- Consignor is responsible for all shipping charges between Consignor and Consignee.
- Consignor must give 7 days notice prior to removing consigned saddle from Highline Tack once saddle is inventory for consignment.
- Consignor may not advertise or sell consigned saddle on other sales platforms while the saddle is consigned with Highline Tack or Fineline Tack.
- There is a $75 fee for removing a consigned saddle from our stock to cover cleaning and advertising time and expenses.
- Highline Tack’s saddle consignment fee is 18%. The minimum consignment fee is $400.
- We appreciate clean consignment saddles, but we do not charge a fee for cleaning newly consigned saddles.
- Please note that there is a $40 charge for consignment saddles that arrive without a cover (can be a generic cover)
- Once the consignment saddle has sold, full due payment will be made to Consignor within 24 hours.
- Full due payment to consignor refers to the payment paid for the saddle from the buyer to Highline Tack, minus the consignment fee.
- Payment will be made in the form of a mailed check or through Paypal (no fees will be taken out). Consignor may also choose to apply some or all of the payment to store credit with Highline Tack or Fineline Tack.