Sell your saddle directly to us for an immediate payout
The Highline Tack Buy-Out rate is currently 50% (minimum buy-out fee of $900) **We may offer you a higher buy-out payment depending on the saddle’s brand, model and age.**
Simply complete the form below and we will let you know your saddle’s Buy-Out value.
*We also now accept Buy-Outs of mid-range saddle brands through our sister store, Fineline Tack – click here for more info: https://www.finelinetack.com/
How it works:
We provide shipping for all incoming saddles (see below). The incoming shipping fee is $75 (this includes full insurance) and will be deducted from your payout, so no need to pay for shipping up front!
- Complete the Buy-Out form below.
- We will email you the breakdown for the Buy-Out of your saddle.
- Print 2 copies of the shipping labels provided.
- Wrap your saddle in bubble wrap (please no styrofoam/packing peanuts) and place your saddle in a box that is approximately 14”x14”x24” up to 18”x18”x24” (all UPS stores have boxes that are perfect for shipping saddles)
- Place one shipping label inside the box and tape the other shipping label on the top of the box.
- Drop the saddle off at any UPS store or any UPS access point (CVS, Staples and others – find a location near you here: https://www.ups.com/dropoff/?loc=en_US)
Your saddle will be shipped UPS Ground with full insurance. We will send you an email to confirm its arrival with us.
Once we receive your saddle, then we will contact you and pay you out within 24 hours.
We offer payout through Paypal (no fees will be taken out) or we can send you a check.
We can also send it to you through a bank transfer directly to your bank account for $10 to cover the bank fees (we just need your routing number and account number).
Or, if you’ve purchased a saddle with us, we can also refund the payout amount to your payment method.
Please fill out the information below and we will email you back within 1 business day.
*Please note that there is a $40 charge for saddles that arrive without a cover. Saddle brand covers are accepted as well as plain (no logo) fleece-lined covers.